Nick is off for the Holiday season, but Matt and Gregg are back with a review of the Rams game and preview of the Packers. We turned the mics off right before the Kirk Cousins news dropped, so we recorded takes on that and added it to the end (note: Mannion had not been taken off the Covid list at the time of recording).
* Missed opportunities and bad luck led to 3 Rams TDs
* Offensive struggles led to the team never feeling like it was in the game.
* Aaron Donald’s impact
* Run offense and run defense struggles for the Vikings
* Stafford made mistakes, but it didn’t matter
* A breakdown of why the Rams were so successful running the ball
* The Vikings’ execution issues on bootlegs and Kirk’s poor decision-making
* A broader discussion on Kirk Cousins as a QB
* Aaron Rodgers is playing at an MVP level
* How can we exploit the Packers’ defense?
* We want to see a heavy dose of the run game
* Do we have any hope of stopping the Packers offense?
* Why this is a must-win game for the Vikings
Fifteen Seconds of Fantasy
Addendum – Kirk Cousins has COVID, and the Vikings are screwed.