The Vikings beat the Steelers, and Matt, Nick, and Gregg are back to discuss it.
* First half dominance
* The run game rolls
* Near misses in the passing game
* What changed during the Steelers 2nd half comeback?
* Zimmer’s blitzes take over the first half
* Fun run game diversity from Kubiak
* While it didn’t always work, the aggression in the passing game was nice to see
* The Vikings need to go 3-1 to have a shot at the playoffs
* Will this be like past Bears games at Soldier?
* A look at the banged up Bears defense
* Any worry about the potential for big plays from Fields?
Fifteen Seconds of Fantasy