Click here for iTunes
Click here for Stitcher
Click here for iHeartRADIO
Click here for YouTube
Click here for Google Play Music
In this episode:
Question of the Day: Only 2 of the 10 highest paid QBs in the league are in playoff position. Why?
With the #Ravens & #Vikings hanging on for dear life, there’s a very real chance that only 1 of the Top 10 highest average paid QBs make the playoffs in 2018.https://t.co/LYI6iGt56z pic.twitter.com/OZ9QNxMPXj
— Spotrac (@spotrac) December 13, 2018
I wrote about how recent quarterback contracts have handcuffed teams and how the 2019 free agency period could be a pivot point for the position.
The NFL's Need for Middle-Class Quarterback Contractshttps://t.co/xKY9Xdy13K pic.twitter.com/JhZsTdQXNE
— Justis Mosqueda (Day 15) (@JuMosq) December 7, 2018
- JR Film Breakdown – Seattle vs Minnesota
- JDF Firing
- What should we expect from a Stefanski offense?
Who is more important to the Vikings?
Please respond and RT
— Climbing the Pocket (@Climb_ThePocket) December 14, 2018
- Who is more important to the Vikings: Zim or Rick or Bryz?
- Miami Game Preview
- Odds on the Vikings going on a Flacco Run?
- Score Prediction
- Myles: 28 – 16 Vikings; Dalvin has 150 all-purpose 2 TDs
- JR: 27-13 Vikings; Tannehill with 3 turnovers
- Jayson: 30 – 17 Vikings; pick 6 off both Miami QBs
- Catch up on all the latest from CTP here.