In this episode:
Question of the day – What did you do over the bye week?
- What are you hoping to see down the stretch?
- Vikings Injury Report
Thursday injury report. Some new additions/upgrades.
DNP: Morgan (knee), Sendejo (groin)
Limited: Barr (hammy), Thielen (low back/calf), Compton (knee), Rhodes
Full: Beebe (abdomen), Griffen (toe), Diggs (ribs)
— Courtney Cronin (@CourtneyRCronin) November 15, 2018
Bears Game Preview with @AaronLemingNFL
- How’d you get started in the industry?
- Tell us about the Bears season to date
- How confident in the fan base right now?
- How much did the addition of Khalil Mack change the franchise?
- What are your thoughts on Trubisky’s development?
- Are the new weapons in Chicago really as good as the stats?
Mitchell Trubisky is tied for the lowest percentage of passes dropped by his receivers so far this season. pic.twitter.com/6BNAB8JuKM
— PFF (@PFF) November 12, 2018
- Keys to victory for the Bears
- Bold Prediction/Score Prediction
- Aaron – No turnovers for Trubisky; 27-23 Bears
- Yinka – 5 turnovers between the 2 QBs; 18-16 Vikings
- Myles – Dalvin Cook over 150 all-purpose yards; 23-20 Vikings
- JR – Latavius and Cook go for 200 rushing yards; 17-13 Vikings
- Jayson – Kirk Cousins over 300 yards and 3 TDs; 22-21 Bears
- Catch up on all the latest from CTP here.