In this episode:
Around The NFL
- Biggest Surprises and Takeaways from Week 1 around the NFL
- Week 1 Prop Bets Review
- Drake (75.5 total yards): JR – Over; Prince – Under (UNDER)
- Zeke (91.5 rushing yards): JR- Over; Prince – Under (UNDER)
- Brees (22.5 completions): Over (OVER)
- OBJ (5.5 receptions) – Over (OVER)
- Week 2 Prop Bets
- Philip Rivers (275.5 passing yards): over
- Tyreek Hill (77.5 receiving yards): over
- Dalvin Cook (85.5 total yards): over
- SF Game Recap
- Key takeaways or concerns
- Keys to Victory vs GB
Packers Game Preview with Peter Bukowski
- Tell us a bit about yourself and how you got into the industry
- The Tweet
I also don't agree with this. Green Bay's offensive line is ORDERS better than Minnesota's. The interior DL is probably advantage Packers as well. Plus, with Aaron Jones, GB has better depth and versatility at RB.
— Peter Bukowski (@Peter_Bukowski) September 12, 2018
- Thoughts on your new GM
- Depth WRs for GB and will any of them play?
- Keys to victory for GB
- Does Rodgers play this week and when did adrenaline become slang for narcotics?
- Bold Prediction/Score Prediction
- JR: Vikings 27-24; Mike Hughes pick for win
- Myles: Vikings 30-13 ;3 INTs for Aaron Rodgers
- Prince: Vikings 27-21; Sherels scores the game winning
- Jayson: Vikings 24-22; Kirk Cousins outplays Rodgers
- Catch up on all the latest from CTP here.
— Zone Coverage (@ZoneCoverageMN) September 14, 2018