Good Morning Gjallarhorn Episode 013 – Now It Counts!
Good morning everybody, Dave here, with another episode of the vodcast Good Morning Gjallarhorn. Football is back and now it counts! And from this episode, so is Drew. He and I start out laughing and discuss his absence last week. What he has been up to, what devious plans are about to be hatched, and his thoughts on the squad, the final 53, and how the Vikings should compete against Jimmy Garopollo come Sunday in what will be known as the Swoon Bowl.
Some of the topics that we talked about were:
- Drew’s missing on talking with Yinka, @saxyprince, about getting together and jamming.
- What exactly Drew has been up to.
- The reaction of a couple veterans no longer with us.
- Actually, referring to something that Ted, @purplebuckeye, wrote as good.
- Rants on how the Vikings need to start out of the gate quickly, permitting the reduction in of snaps to the starters.
- And, there was something about Ozzy Osbourne and frogs.
Have fun laughing and getting ready as the San Francisco 49ers come to play the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday. SKOL!
As always, enjoy the watch!
The show’s theme music is licensed through AudioJungle, the song is Stylish Powerful Energetic Rock.
(All rights go to The National Football League, the Minnesota Vikings, and all their broadcasters. I do not own any of the music and the footage used in this video. No copyright infringement intended. We do not gain any profit from our videos, and they are for entertainment and educational purposes only) “Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”