In this episode:
- What is the likelihood that Cousins’ 2018 is statistically better than Keenum’s 2017?
Did the Vikings actually upgrade at quarterback, though? Last year Case Keenum was the No. 1 QB in the NFL by DVOA, No. 3 by QBR, No. 7 by passer rating. I predict Kirk Cousins will be worse in 2018 than Case Keenum was in 2017. https://t.co/EB8LUcmCKH
— Michael David Smith (@MichaelDavSmith) August 1, 2018
- Who had the most valuable backfield in the NFL in 2017?
- How did the top workhorse backs compare to the top RBBC?
- Thoughts on Gurley signing
Le'Veon Bell in 2017: 406 touches for 1,946 yards and 11 TDs.
Dion Lewis, James White and Rex Burkhead in 2017:
405 touches for 2,228 yards and 20 TDs.
— Marcus Mosher (@Marcus_Mosher) July 16, 2018
- WAR Comparison: Stefon Diggs vs Todd Gurley
- Could the Rams strategy be to move on from Jared Goff?
- Should bad passing teams rely more heavily on the run?
- PFF college analytics and Premium Stats 2.0
Coming later this month, brand new college content at @PFF – including our PFF ELO College Power Rankings every week.
Featured today, No. 24 on our Preseason Top 25, Memphis, and Terrell Carter who dominated as a freshman last year. pic.twitter.com/WOivdiPl4F
— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) August 1, 2018
Recent Work from Luke and Eric
— purplePTSD dot Com (@purplePTSD) July 31, 2018
— Eric Eager 📊🏈 (@PFF_Eric) August 1, 2018
More greatness from Luke