In this Episode:
- Climbing The Pocket is over 10,500 listens
- Game recap: Vikings vs Packers
- Rodgers injury – Is the NFC wide open?
- Running game post Dalvin
- Teddy’s back!!!
- JR discusses his article
- How good does the Vikings QB actually need to be?
- When does Teddy see the field?
- Case played poorly vs GB
Zimmer: Teddy Bridgewater "good" with Shurmur's offense, has been taking the practice script every week and running it by himself.
— Andrew Krammer (@Andrew_Krammer) October 16, 2017
- Climbing The Pocket Radio is expanding with Climbing The Big Board